We are a web platform for arranging English Homestay. Through us, adult students can made direct bookings with qualified EFL tutors based in the UK. Our tutors can set their own prices, and the system is totally flexible, allowing students to specify their arrival and departure dates.
We are looking for agents and partners and can offer a generous, commission-based incentive based on student bookings. Agents can be either self-motivated, well-connected individuals with good interpersonal skills; or organisations (e.g. language schools). An interest in language would help, as would familiarity with Skype.
Criteria for the selection of agents
Agent organisations or individuals must be based or living in the relevant country and have a good command of English.
Agents will be selected based on the strength of their business / English language student networks and the degree to which they will be proactive in recruiting bookings. Examples of how agents may be proactive include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- Tapping into agents’ own networks
- Establishing links and partnerships with other partners / client groups (e.g. businesses, travel agents, universities, language schools, etc.)
- Getting high quality external links to the TLL (The Language List) website
- Generating interest in the TLL social media platforms
- Contributing to the TLL website (e.g. translations, blogs etc.)
- Suggesting ways in which the TLL website can improve its organic search ranking
If you would like to apply, write a brief summary of how you feel you can help drive bookings from your country. There is no closing date for applications, so please check that we have not already recruited an agent from your country, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org